2011年1月24日星期一

the upsets start flowing in week 2 and I did a pretty good job predicting them

After a weak start to the season, the upsets start flowing in week 2 and I did a pretty good job predicting them. I hit 3 of?my 6 upset picks?last week, and my longshot lost a heartbreaker as a 13.5 point underdog. Unfortunately, like this first 2 replica Longines L2.670.4.73.9 Men's watch weeks, this is a week where I?generally see a?lot of favorites winning. If the upsets do start coming though, here are the ones to watch out for. These are?ordered?from smallest underdog to largest, and the value in each parentheses represents the number of points by?which each?team is currently an?underdog according to the World Sports Exchange.Arizona (1.5) vs.

After spending three years in the Octagon, Slice decided to call it quits and move his fighting skills to the ring. Boxing.“I feel like a baby all over again,” the 36-year-old Slice said. “I'm thinking about this at night. I'm gonna be a problem in the heavyweight division. I'm going to be coming in with a bad demeanor. I want to see what it's like to break some ribs, break a jaw with one punch.”Slice appreciated that Dana White gave replica Chopard 278294-2005 watch him the opportunities. But then again, like most punching-machines, they just aren't suitable for the MMA. They just aren't. Despite how good Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao are in boxing, I don't think they can last very long if they were to be in the MMA. “This is a career move,” he said.

I’m sure Pippen would’ve been multiple time all star had he played in a smaller market on an average team, but certainly not a top 50 player or a hall of famer.Myth: Pippen was a clutch playerI struggle to find where this notion that Scottie Pippen was clutch player comes from; does it come from the media? Does it come from the replica Baume & Mercier 8503 Men's watch fans? ?Regardless Pippen was never a clutch player, not even remotely clutch.I haven’t even mentioned the number 1.8, but here it goes. 1994, it was the eastern conference semis, Bulls vs. Knicks, game tied at 102, and with 1.8 seconds the Bulls were going to inbound the ball for what would be the game winning shot. Bulls coach Phil Jackson drew up a play in which Scottie Pippen would inbound and Toni Kukoc would take the final shot.

没有评论:

发表评论